Skill Level: Confident Beginner
QTalk Live on FB Session: 2 session, Wednesdays - May 12 & 19th, 1pm EST
This is the nineteenth project in the Step by Step Surprise series. Every project has had its own flare, while this one will be linked together. Take a leap of faith and see what it is all about.
Tri-metal supplies (sterling silver, copper, vermeil)
Kits will start shipping April. 28th, 2021.
*You will need the following tools to complete the project.
• Chain nose pliers
• Round nose pliers
• Flat nose pliers
• Side cutters (preferably flush)
• Heavy duty side cutters
• Parallel pliers (optional)
• Multi-looping pliers
• Bow closing pliers (optional)
• Brass brush
• Scratch brush (optional)
• Metal ruler
• Bench block
• Chasing hammer
• Rawhide mallet
• Student files
• Center finder
• Bezel shears
• Cut lube
• Flex shaft or pin vice
• Center punch
• Super grip gloves (optional)
• Solder pick
• Soldering set up
• Copper solder
• Magnifying glasses (as needed)
• Square template (optional)
How it Works
Do you like mysteries or surprises? If you do, this is the perfect project for you. Here is how it will work:
* Once a week I will show a few steps so we can build it together until the project is complete. You will have a week in between the steps to keep up. Your first clue will be upon arrival of your kit and over the course of three weeks the surprise will be revealed. Some projects will be a single session while others will be presented over multiple sessions.
*You will need to have some silver soldering knowledge.
*Purchase a “surprise” kit – Every project will have its own flare. As always, a little extra material will be provided just in case.